Only Boys Compression Shorts - Boys' Dry Fit Performance Boxer Briefs Active Underwear (6 Pack)
- 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- PERFORMANCE BOXER BRIEFS: Moisture wicking technology wicks away moist and dries quickly to keep your boy cool and dry
- SPORTS UNDERWEAR: Soft touch and tagless boxer briefs provides a comfortable compression fit allowing for a full range of motion that is ideal for active boys
- MOISTURE WICKING: These boxer briefs underwear have high quality and comfortable fabric perfect for practice and workouts
- SUPPORTIVE: Performance underwear for young boys have a comfortable waistband doesn’t dig in and a comfort pouch for ultimate support
- Easy Care; Machine Wash, Tumble Dry; Please Reference the Product Description for More Details
The Only Boys consumer today is ageless, understanding quality and tradition. This athletically inspired youth brand has come full circle transforming into a fashionable surf and street active brand. Even newborns or Baby BUMS as we like to call them are getting in on the action – Don’t miss out!
- Easy Care; Machine wash and tumble dry these microfiber compression shorts.
- The elastic waistband ensures a snug, comfortable fit.
- The Soft Touch design will provide all day comfort for your boy, and the Tagless Waistband prevents an itchy backside.
- Microfiber Fabric allows for Extra Stretch and Comfort so that your boy is supported and not hindered while being active or playing sports.
- Moisture Wick Microfiber Fabric will keep him cool and dry while he is playing sports or being active. Please Reference the Variations for Available Sizes & Colors.
Only Boys Offers Premium Apparel at Affordable Prices by modernizing our styling for the needs of today’s customer and combining that with our legendary heritage feeling. Stop by Our Storefront to See the Rest of Our Great Deals, we’re confident you’re going to find some items that anyone who needs a gift will absolutely love!
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 11 x 2 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Department : Boys
- Date First Available : February 3, 2021